PLEASE NOTE: This document applies to an unreleased version of Rook. It is strongly recommended that you only use official releases of Rook, as unreleased versions are subject to changes and incompatibilities that will not be supported in the official releases.
If you are using an official release version of Rook, you should refer to the documentation for your specific version.Documentation for other releases can be found by using the version selector in the bottom left of any doc page.
Rook provides a number of tools to help you manage your cluster.
- Common Issues: Common issues and their potential solutions
- Toolbox: A pod from which you can run all of the tools to troubleshoot the storage cluster
- Direct Tools: Run ceph commands to test directly mounting block and file storage
- Advanced Configuration: Tips and tricks for configuring for cluster
- Container Linux Update Operator: Configure the container linux update operator to manage updates to the nodes
- Disaster Recovery: In the worst case scenario if the ceph mons lose quorum, follow these steps to recover