Rook provides a number of tools to help you manage your cluster.
- Toolbox: A pod from which you can run all of the tools to troubleshoot the storage cluster
- Direct Tools: Run ceph commands to test directly mounting block and file storage
- Advanced Configuration: Tips and tricks for configuring for cluster
- Common Issues: Common issues and their potential solutions
- Container Linux Update Operator: Configure the container linux update operator to manage updates to the nodes
- Disaster Recovery: In the worst case scenario if the ceph mons lose quorum, follow these steps to recover