PLEASE NOTE: This document applies to v0.9 version and not to the latest release v1.0Documentation for other releases can be found by using the version selector in the left bottom of any doc page.
Rook provides a number of tools to help you manage your cluster.
- Toolbox: A pod from which you can run all of the tools to troubleshoot the storage cluster
- Direct Tools: Run ceph commands to test directly mounting block and file storage
- Advanced Configuration: Tips and tricks for configuring for cluster
- Common Issues: Common issues and their potential solutions
- Container Linux Update Operator: Configure the container linux update operator to manage updates to the nodes
- Disaster Recovery: In the worst case scenario if the ceph mons lose quorum, follow these steps to recover