PLEASE NOTE: This document applies to v1.4 version and not to the latest stable release v1.7Documentation for other releases can be found by using the version selector in the top right of any doc page.
Rook provides a number of tools and troubleshooting docs to help you manage your cluster.
- Toolbox: A pod from which you can run all of the tools to troubleshoot the storage cluster
- Common Issues: Common issues and their potential solutions
- OSD Management: Common configuration issues for Ceph OSDs such as adding and removing storage
- Direct Tools: Run ceph commands to test directly mounting block and file storage
- Advanced Configuration: Tips and tricks for configuring for cluster
- Openshift Common Issues: Common troubleshooting tips for OpenShift clusters
- Container Linux Update Operator: Configure the container linux update operator to manage updates to the nodes
- Disaster Recovery: In the worst case scenario if the ceph mons lose quorum, follow these steps to recover